Friday, July 10, 2009

First Blog :)

Yes, this is my first blog!!!!!!!!!! After lot of prodding from my hubby, finally i plunged into the big beautiful world of blogging. Every time he browses thru cooking websites(blogs especially), he comes up with some really smashing blogging ideas. We can say this blog is a result of lots of inspiration from fellow food bloggers, recipes from mom and MIL and little bit of innovation n creativity.


Phew!! This blog is a big relief to me, HD's ideas will be utilized to their fullest extent. :)


Cooking is an art, yes it is, once you cook, you'll believe me. Amateur cook, or naive cook, that's what I am. We all know the trials and triumphs of it. HD has always been supportive and encouraging throughout. Journey with cooking so far, has been really amazing, impressive and challenging. Cooking...., hmmmmm, can say I am a die hard cooking fan like most of my fellow bloggers.


In this blog you will come across Indian recipes, predominantly num Tamil sammaiyal. Most precious years of my life were spent in Maharastra, Maharashtrian cuisine will surely find its way to this blog. Have worked in Bangalore for some years, so Kannada food glimpses can be seen. HD gorges on Kerala food, I just can resist spicy Andhra food. Did I miss something, oops.. Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali,n many more such regional cuisines will be part of it.Let me just sum it up, this blog will cater to all the people who have a little 'India' with them.


Mark Twain said: India is, the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only.

1 comments:

krishnasri

hi anu its is nice even i prepared it came out very nice

Anu's Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP