Friday, November 20, 2009

Zebra Cake




I was searching for Marble cake recipe but ended up making an eggless Zebra Cake. It is taken from the site from Farida's blog. This cake looks awesome and tastes yum.. I did not use eggs as my DH is not eating eggs this month. I have substitued eggs with vegetable oil and vinegar. Next time I plan to use applesauce as an egg substitute.
You can check Farida's blog as she has given detailed step by step instructions along with pics. Im still trying my hands on camera, i must confess, im a slow learner, especially where an art like photography comes into 'picture'. Any tips on photography...

3 comments:

Tee

Pics looks awesome..I'm sure it tasted great too!

priya

Anu, this looks yummy.Send us some nice dishes when you cook the next time!!!

Unknown

Hi Anu,feel like tasting this cake.
When you come to India prepare this cake.

Anu's Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP