Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Besan Laddu




Had to make this for my husband's Diwali potluck. I love besan laddoos made by my aunt back home in Pune. I have never liked store bought besan laddoos for 'n' reasons(i love my aunt's besan laddoos :)).

Hubby informed me at the last minute about the besan laddoo, which left me with no other option than checking online. Was skeptical not about making laddoos, but the method to choose. Finally, we both agreed to proceed with Manjula Aunty's recipe. The way she explains and gives small details helps a lot for cooks like me who are trying something for the first time.

Followed the recipe given by Manjula aunty of http://www.manjulaskitchen.com/ . It came out very well and was appreciated by one and all. I used the same procedure.(doubled the quantity).
I would recommend everyone to go ahead with her besan laddoo recipe, it will make ur day. :)

0 comments:

Anu's Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP