This is just a simple paratha, with minimal ingredients, but it tastes ....... hot(what else :)) and yummyyyyy. Do try at your own risk, cos this is realllyyyyyyy hotttttttt.
Green Chilli - 15 - 20
Lime juice - 1 Tsp
Wheat flour - 2 cups
Salt and water as required
1. Slit the green chillies and soak it in the lime juice for 30 minutes. This is to reduce the heat of the chillies, you can skip this step if you want it really hot.
2. Grind the chillies in a blender or mixie. You can also chop them.
3. Knead all the above ingredients to a pliable dough.
4. Make round balls of equal size and roll it.
5. Heat the tawa/skillet, cook the parathas. Use oil or ghee to enhance the texture and flavour.
Serve hot with dal, curd or raita.
The nutritional value and health benefirts of green chilly make it ideal for maintaining optimal health and weight loss.
If you cant take too much heat, try adding peanuts along with chilly, that tastes yum too. This goes to Anita from http://madteaparty.wordpress.com/, an experienced blogger who is celebrating 3 years of blogging. I often visited her blog, before I started blogging. Her blog is really coolllllll and her conversations are lively and interesting, not to forget the yummy recipes.